– 6 cups boiled Basmati rice
– 1 cup chicken
– 1/2 cup prawns cooked
– 1 egg
– 1/4 cup capsicum cut into fine strips
– 1 cup regular onion, chopped fine
– 1 cup spring onions, chopped fine
– 2 tablespoons of ginger-garlic paste
– 1 cup of mixed vegetables
– soya sauce
– chilli sauce
– Make sure the rice isn’t overcooked or mushy.
– Add a little oil when boiling so that it doesn’t stick together.
– Fry the regular onions till light brown.
– Add ginger-garlic paste and fry.
– Add the rice and fry with soya sauce to taste.
– You can add a little chilli sauce if you want.
– Separately, lightly fry the pre-cooked meats with a little soya sauce.
– Beat the egg thoroughly and fry separately, stirring constantly. Add to the rice.
– Separately, lightly fry each vegetable and keep aside. Do not over fry or the vegetables will become soggy. They should remain slightly crisp.
– Add the meats and vegetables to the rice and mix thoroughly.
– Your delicious meal is ready.