Masaledar – Delicious recipes
Lamb Chilli Fry
– 1 lb. lamb
– 4 medium sized tomatoes,chopped
– 4 onions
– 12 green chillies
– 4 flakes garlic
– 1″ ginger
– 1 tsp cumin seeds
– A small bunch of Cilantro(Corinader leaves)
– Salt to taste
– Cooking oil
– Cut the meat into small cubes. Slice the onions.
– Grind together the green chillies, garlic, ginger, cumin seeds and the cilantro.
– Heat some oil and fry the sliced onions till well browned.
– Add the ground masala and saute over high fire.
– When oil begins to separate, add the meat and salt to taste.
– When the meat starts to become tender, add the chopped tomatoes and some water. Simmer the curry for 10 minutes. Bring it to a boil. Eat when hot.